Thursday, October 1, 2009


Wow! October is here already. The fall always seems so busy with swimming and piano for Gavin, pool league for Bob and volleyball for me. But I'm very excited to have my art on display at the Grace Cafe and I'm clearing the clutter in my sewing room to prepare for my fall retreat. I just finished my Calico Cat quilt and I will post photos the minute I give it to my web designer next week. It's a gift because she is so great to me. I'm trying to decide which of my many UFOs I should tackle at the retreat. I might even try 3 different smaller pieces so I don't get tired of doing one thing for 5 days. This retreat is going to be so nice because it starts Wednesday on Remembrance day and lasts through to Sunday. This is a picture of my mother-in-law, Helen, my mom, Barbara, and me at the Pine Ridge Hollow Retreat 2 years ago. We go every year in November. We are usually sewing our buns off and forget about taking pictures. I promise to get some new pictures this year now that I have a blog. Happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment