Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 11 of 42


Phew, that was a long day. Quilt reflections 2010 starts tomorrow and the quilts are hung! My entire body is exhausted right down to the tendons in my fingers from pinning quilts. But the show is going to be fabulous! I cannot believe the variety and beauty of the quilts. And the vendors! I'm gonna be broke. Here's the show info if you happen to be anywhere near Winnipeg:
Quilt Reflections 2010
Friday, April 9th 1:00 - 9:00
Saturday, April 10th 9:00 - 8:00
Sunday, April 11th 9:00 - 5:00

$5 Daily admission or $12/3 day pass
Kids under 12 free

Here's the silly write up of one of the small art quilts I have in the show.

This art quilt piece was inspired by the “Challenge Quilts for Charity.” I enjoyed the curved piecing with black and white and a splash of color so much that I made this second one to complement the color scheme in my guest washroom. I bet my friends and family will love it so much they’ll come running out of the washroom “looking like a fool with their pants on the ground!”

No comments:

Post a Comment