Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thermofax Screens

I was so thrilled last week to get my first big thermofax screen order from Poppin's Quilt Parlour. I love this quilt shop. Barb was one of the first quilt shop owners to put her faith in me as a designer and she's been by my side ever since. She is definitely going to be busy during Quilt BC. She'll have a full booth at the CQA regional show and with a shop in the heart of downtown Penticton where Quilt BC is held, she will likely be very busy in store too.



My two latest thermofax screen designs are GRAPES for a taste of the Okanagan and HOLLY for a holiday theme. The grapes photo shows the initial sketch and the holly photo shows the translation into the screen and end print. Screening is such a fun process you'll be instantly addicted and want to make holiday gifts for everyone!
 

I also just booked my first HOLLY HOLIDAY TOPPER class for the Penticton Quilting Guild in November. I'm excited now to get those samples finished for display. I'll be sure to show them here on the Explore Fibre Blog first!

Finally, here's a snapshot of everything ready for the big Quilt Show in Penticton, BC.



If you are interested in ordering a thermofax screen or booking an Inksations Table Runner or Holly Holiday Topper class for your guild, check out the Brandy Lynn Designs website or just leave a comment. I'd love to connect. AND DON'T FORGET I'm giving away one free INKSATIONS KIT when I hit 125 followers on this blog so tell all of your friends to check it out. You'll have a 1 in 125 chance. That's pretty good odds. Cheers! 



3 comments:

  1. Hi Brandy. Have fun at Quilt Canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla - if you are coming, let me know! You can come visit me at the studio! You are so close, I hope you'll be able to take some of it in.

      Delete
  2. Hi Brandy Lynn, my name is Daniela and I live in toronto, Ontario and I am seeking someone with a thermofax machine who would be willing to print my designs. I noticed from this blog post that you had ordered yours from the Poppins store. Do you know if this service is available to others? Thanks,
    my email is goldtigers@sympatico.ca and you can check out my blog by typing my name: danielatigersblog! thanks again

    ReplyDelete