Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tuesday Preview CQT Episode 26

Happy New Year! 

I have so much to be thankful for and so much to look forward to in 2014! This year has been the start of great things to come with Canadian Quilt Talk and it's so nice to have all of you on board. I've tried all kinds of new projects from patterns, tutorials, podcasting and videos, to teaching, speaking, judging and more. I've learned so much and met so many stellar people! I'm very excited about what's to come in 2014.

However you decide to celebrate tonight - Have fun & stay safe! 



CQT Episode # 26 is all about New Year's Resolutions in the Quilting Studio. 

I'm not talking about the typical - exercise more, make more money, reduce stress kind of resolutions that last a few days or weeks and then fizzle out. I'm talking about looking at yourself and the kind of person you want to be. Looking back at your great and the not so great projects to see what you gained and what you learned so much from. I'm talking about building on last year's accomplishments and making an effort to gain more creative time for 2014.

And I'll be announcing my most exciting project to date! I'm publishing my very first book and I can't wait to fill you in on all the details. It's not a step by step pattern type of book, but a children's picture book to bring the heritage of quilting right into the hearts of a younger generation in your family. Here's a little sneak peek, but I'll be telling you where you can go to see more…I'm so excited about this project that I can hardly contain myself!


And speaking of bringing quilting into the heart of a younger generation, here's the winner of our first weekly Quilter's Corner of the New Year….

PAT NICKLOW - Pat tells the story of how her granddaughter caught the quilting bug and had her first quilt complete at 9 years old. Congratulations Pat! You have won the adorable book 51 Babyville Boutique Projects.



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 

Dream Big and Work Hard in the Studio with Canadian Quilt Talk! 







No comments:

Post a Comment