Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Tuesday Preview - CQT Episode 045

Have you ever had one of those kind of weeks where it seems the world is just crumbling down around you? Sometimes I find it hard to adjust from the high of teaching, travelling and judging, to the low of drudging away at my month end finances and realizing there is only so long that I can do everything I do for free. 

I know it sounds rather sad when you put it that way, especially just coming off of a wonderful Mother's Day weekend, and heading off very soon to judge at CQA 2014. But the truth is, I struggle to find a balance between creating free podcasts, videos and content and generating enough income with my patterns, products and services to break even, or in the grand dream of things, contribute to the household income.

So this week's podcast will focus on ways you can pick yourself up if you happen to walk into a wall, like I've done this week. I’ll show you how to bust out of the overwhelm by taking a look back at your little successes along the way and how to review what works and what doesn't to make a quick and clear plan for the future. I’ll announce some simple changes to the brandylynndesigns website, and I’ll give you a sneak peek into the top 5 reasons why I do what I do for free every week!



So set your daily woes aside, grab a glass of wine and join me this week on CQT Episode 45 where we’ll talk PASSION, CREATIVITY and PURPOSE!

Oh, and I can't forget the winner of the weekly Quilter's Corner! 

DEB VEZINA

TQPM Website
Deb tugs at our heartstrings with talk about how quilting is therapy and quotes a great list of the health benefits of quilting that you don't want to miss. Congrats Deb - you have won a one year subscription to The Quilt Pattern Magazine





No comments:

Post a Comment