Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Tuesday Preview - CQT Episode # 56

Hi there - Brandy here,

This week on the CQT podcast there will be inspiration abound. It will be the first podcast for which I have hardly written a single word! In fact every single one of my top 25 favourite inspirational quotes that I found anywhere and everywhere on the net were written by brilliant people of the world, and they will leave you thinking positive and wanting more. And of course, I'll insert my little musings in between about why I love each quote.

CANADIAN QUILT TALK Episode # 56 - A Healthy Dose of Inspiration


And this week's winner of the Quilter's Corner is Judith Moody with a story about her precious great grand daughter and she wins an adorable fat quarter bundle of children's fabric. 

Northcott - cottons that feel like silk! 





No comments:

Post a Comment