Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tuesday Preview - CQT Episode # 57

Happy Tuesday everyone! 


This week on the CQT podcast we'll talk Studio Layout. Do you have a good flow in your quilting space? Is your storage adequate? You'll learn some quick tips on how to assess your space, plan the layout of your furniture, and implement quick and easy storage solutions. 




CANADIAN QUILT TALK Episode # 57 - Studio Layout

And this week's winner of the Quilter's Corner is Karen Caswell with an adorable story about her sister Brenda and her ever-expanding stash of fabric.  Congrats Karen! You have won a fat quarter bundle of gorgeous fabrics by Northcott - cottons that feel like silk! 

I have actually met both of these women and was pleasantly surprised when I pulled Karen's name to win this week's prize. I'll tell you where I met them on the podcast and why they are so wonderful! 

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this podcast. I have thoughts in my head about taking over my daughter's bedroom to make it into my sewing studio. My daughter has grown up and has a career out on the west coast so she no longer needs a bedroom. Your tips about planning the sewing room lay out and what is and is not needed will help me a lot.

    ReplyDelete