Thursday, August 28, 2014

What's in it For You?

Here's a sneak peek at today's podcast! As promised, here are all the questions from CQT Episode # 59 so you can peruse, contemplate and send me a note anytime.

What topics do you want me to tackle?

I'm telling you my best content by far is the content sparked by a creative question from a listener. What you say matters, and I'll bet my bottom dollar, if you have a question - no matter how small - I bet someone else is thinking the same question too.


  1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE WAY TO QUILT WITH FRIENDS? 
  2. WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST PAIN IN QUILTING?   
  3. WHAT'S YOUR CREATIVE CHALLENGE?
  4. WHAT'S STOPPING YOU FROM STITCHING?
  5. WHAT ARE YOUR BAD HABITS?
  6. ARE YOU LIMITING  YOURSELF?  
  7. WHAT’S YOUR NEXT GOAL AS A QUILTER?  
  8. WHAT ARE YOU REALLY GOOD AT? 
  9. WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR GREATEST QUILTING MOMENT?
  10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE QUILTING PRODUCT OR TOOL?  
So those are my 10 questions to you. Tell me your challenges and let me do the research. I strive every week to bring you topics that make you a better quilter, introduce special guest experts and keep you in stitches along the way. So find a question or two that resonate with you (or answer them all!) and leave a comment here, post on Facebook, Twitter or send me an email at info@explorefibre.com.

Until next time...Dream Big and Work Hard in the Studio with Canadian Quilt Talk. 





No comments:

Post a Comment