Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday Preview CQT 68 - Keystone Quilts

Happy Tuesday everyone! Join me this week on Canadian Quilt Talk as I interview Leslie Gislason, the sweet, fun, new quilt shop owner of Keystone Quilts in Winnipeg, Manitoba.


I've always wanted to interview a brand new quilt shop owner about what it's like to open up a quilt shop from scratch, so when I heard Leslie was new on the scene, I jumped at the chance. Here's a snapshot of some of the fabrics and quilty things on display in her shop. 


And the winner of the Quilter's Corner this week is Ann Friesen. CONGRATULATIONS Ann! You have won an awesome prize pack of goodies from Leslie at Keystone Quilts including a creative grids turnaround ruler, a hand made oak ruler holder, the beautiful LUG NUTS pattern by Highway 10 Designs, and some hand dyed fat quarters made by Leslie herself. Here's a snapshot of the prize...


So tune in this week to check out what it's like to open up a quilt shop! 

And make sure you subscribe to my newsletter so you don't miss a thing. You'll hear more exciting details about the Aloha Quilt Cruise, the latest on what's up with Ricky Tims and more...

Until next time, dream big and work hard in the studio with Canadian Quilt Talk! 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for having me as your guest today! It was awesomely fun and I learned a ton about Skype. Can't wait to listen to Episode 69!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete